V18.1 was released to beta testers earlier this year and is now available for general release. It will be rolled out on a first-come, first-serve basis over the next few months.
The new version contains a wealth of enhancements to make you more productive. Read the Release Notes for details.
Upgrading your aSa software
1. Fill out the online Distribution Request Form.
2. When we receive your request, an aSa consultant will contact you to schedule your installation.
3. After your installation has been added to our schedule, we will provide you with a special link to download the distribution (or optionally ship the distribution package to you).
4. At the pre-scheduled date and time, a consultant will contact you to assist with your installation.
Note: You must schedule your installation with aSa.
- Scheduling your installation ensures that we will have a consultant available to help you.
- Distribution requests will be processed — and installations scheduled — in the order they are received, based on the availability of our consultants.
- If you require assistance, and you do not contact aSa to pre-schedule your installation, service time will be billable.
Special notice for Rebar Financials customers
We are currently QA testing aSa e x v20.1, which supports Rebar Financials compatibility with newer Microsoft SQL Server versions, including v2019. aSa v20.1 was developed specifically to meet the needs of customers who were forced to use older versions of SQL due to Sage 500 limitations. We will contact Rebar Financials customers individually with additional information.
Distribution Request Form System Requirements
v18.1 Shapes Notice v18.1 Release Notes